For today's meetings contributing to tomorrow's sustainable city!
The BEL Conference Centre was inaugurated on 27 January 2015. Since then, the venue has been booked out. A top Brussels address for hiring rooms for eco-events, BEL offers a number of advantages: a 415-seat auditorium, unbeatable value for money, tailor-made services, cutting-edge technology, sustainable and organic food, etc. – all in a unique and visionary passive building with impressive lighting.
Infos : firstname.lastname@example.org
A modern auditorium and several meeting rooms
BEL provides a 415-seat auditorium as well as several modular rooms for holding your corporate eco-event, conference, symposium, reception, seminar, convention, etc.
eco-events in a passive building
Hire a room, hold an event and minimise the impact on the environment - that is what BEL is all about. To achieve this, BEL welcomes you to a passive building and supports you in minimising the ecological footprint of your event.
Sustainable, delicious and 100% organic catering
BEL does much more than just renting out rooms. Your conferences, symposiums, meetings and other seminars can be prolonged within the atrium, a vast open and light-filled space where you will be served drinks and delicious dishes that comply with the strictest rules of healthy and sustainable food.
Ask us for a list of our "sustainable" caterers.
Advantageous rates for associations and partners
BEL wants to offer its space to all and in particular to Brussels-based non-profit associations. As for the business world, BEL also provides a service offering incomparable value for money.
The advantages of BEL :
- An 415-seat auditorium with natural light (if desired)
- A building with very high energy efficiency
- Unique features: sustainable, attractive, urban, modern, brightly lit...
- Sophisticated technology and innovative furnishings
- Competitive conditions for non-profit organisations and other partners
- An organic and ethical event caterer on site
- Positioned right in the city centre
- Near other facilities offering potential synergies: temporary and permanent exhibitions, restaurant/meeting area, environment information centre
- A wide range of facilities on the Tour & Taxis site.
A central location
This brand-new venue, close to the historic heart of the capital and public transport services (including the Gare du Nord railway station and various metro and tram lines), is the place to give your guests a unique experience.
A site steeped in history in the mids of redevelopment
Tour & Taxis, the Entrepôt Royal, the Gare Maritime and the Sheds: all are steeped in history and currently engaged in a redevelopment process with a view to sustainable urban development.